The Barbour Liddesdale Quilted Jacket - one of the most iconic Barbour jackets, the original Liddesdale jacket is a favorite year after year.
With Barbour’s signature diamond quilted outer and a warm yet lightweight contrast nylon lining, this popular men's quilted jacket is durable, simple and stylish. From the Classic collection and available in a range of wearable colours, it features a robust front snap fastening to protect from the elements, and a smart sit-down cord collar that can be raised for additional warmth and protection.
With a generous fit, the Liddesdale provides plenty of room for layering up with chunky knits and insulating gilets, while the snapped rear vents ensure comfort and ease of movement. The signature front patch pockets are trimmed with contrast Barbour embroidery and are generously proportioned, while a zipped inner security pocket safeguards valuables. A timeless addition to any winter wardrobe.
LADIES - THIS IS A UNISEX JACKET - SEE SIZING INFORMATION BELOW!
- 100% polyamide
- Two inch box quilted with 100g polyester wadding
- Back length: 29-31"
- XXS - 20" from armpit to armpit across the chest; 29" from the back of the collar to the bottom of the jacket; Equivalent to a women's size 4-6
- XS - equivalent to women's size 8 - 10
- Small - equivalent to a men's 38 and a women's size 12; arm length is 25"
- Medium - measures 46" around the hip area; 45" under the armpits.
- Large - measures 47-1/2" under the armpits; equivalent to a men's 42/44 sportcoat
- XL - measures 50-1/2" around the hip area.
- XXL - measures 52" around the hips.